Cards for kids

Evening all!

I'm very proud to say that I recently designed a selection of cards for kids for the much-anticipated Die-Cutting Essentials Vol 2! This issue is accompanied by a fabulous pair of flower embossing dies, watch this space for my makes using the free gift...

If you haven't got your copy yet, you can get it here! - www.moremags.com/bookazines/die-cutting-essentials2




When i first started cardmaking i was adamant that i wouldn't need a die-cutting machine. After weighing up my hatred of fussy cutting [combined with payday] i decided to buy a Big Shot and honestly i've never looked back. For those still undecided, i would say - go for it! Because it opens a new world of crafty possibilities! And Die-cutting Essentials is the perfect guide to see you through with all the latest die releases!

Here are a few of my projects for kids - i hope you like them! N x




0 comments:

Post a Comment