Crazy cat lady..


Hello all!

I've been unleashing my inner crazy cat lady with the latest stamp release from Apple Blossom Craft Collection! I only had a quick play, but am so inspired by the set that i'm hoping to make many more! I know a lot of cat lovers - so this set is perfect for a range of occasions and themes! I also think it would be fabulous for Scrapbook pages too..

This little card was made by creating a quick watercolour background with my favourite pens - Spectrum Aqua markers!Stamping the cat in black Archival and layering with coral cardstock and embellishments! So easy...I hope you like!


It's worth mentioning that there's a We Love Dogs stamp set too! If you want to get your hands on either, you can find them on the CraftStash website here
Watch this space for more cat cards!!

2 comments:

  1. Keep seeing this company mentioned - I'm going to have to check it out. Your card is so fabulous - love the colours you chose. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth! You're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete