It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Evening all!

Papercraft Essentials 125 went on sale last Thursday and I'm delighted to say that I made the cover with my Color Burst projects! I think the colours in the Color Burst range lend themselves perfectly to Christmas projects, it's never been easier to get intense colour with texture! 

It can always be tricky to batch-make Christmas cards, but by creating a few large colourful backgrounds and drying with a heat gun, you can then cut down to make many smaller cards! I experimented with a mix of heat embossing techniques to resist the Colour Burst pigments, paper piecing and painting with the pigment to achieve different results.

I sent my card designs to Ken - who loves what I've done with the range! I'm a very happy crafter!


Here are just a few of the cards I made - I hope you like! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment