Baby bunnies


Hello blogville!

I'm continuing my last thread, to share published articles which feature my cards and projects. I'm particularly proud of this card feature, as it showcases new Memory Box stamp and dies and proves that I can do cute! And who doesn't love bunnies?

I opted for a soft colour palette of pale yellow, grey and pink with a little bling thrown in for good measure. I originally opted for alcohol markers to colour in my bunnies but found that they were a tad too bold - you can't go wrong with colouring pencils!

I think this range from Memory Box is perfect for super-cute card for kids.. as well as bunny lovers and tea worshipers! I hope you like my lil' baby bunny cards!





You can find more cards from the range in Papercraft Essentials 132, copies are still available from here!

Until next time..

N x



0 comments:

Post a Comment