Boho Dreams


Well hozar for Fridays!

It's been a tough old week, so i'm very excited about doing sweet-eff-all this weekend. Sleeping, hibernating, eating - much like a bear! That must be my spirit animal! Maybe I'll find time to play with my new stash, I also have Halloween costumes to make which I'm rather giddy about! Hint - there's a white wig on the way!

I digress, let's get back to business! Here's a selection of cards that I made for Papercraft Essentials using the Boho Dreams collection from Kaisercraft. I adore this collection, it features soft florals and whimsical illustrations which are perfect for loads of occasions - I especially love this sentiment from the stamp set 'thank you for your friendship' which I plan to use for letters and and forget-me-nots to friends :) I hope you like the collection!



As a collector of vintage cameras, this topper is my cup of tea! If you look closely, there's also a bit of cheeky denim in there, and bling of course!


The collection is huge - you get all these toppers to work with! Perfect for scrapbooking which is next on my to-do list.



This topper looks a bit like my bike [or dream bike!]
Thanks for stopping by! N <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment