Geometric fun


October!? How is it October already?
Although time is whizzing by at an alarming rate, I am excited that it's Autumn because it means i can crack out my jumper collection and thick woollen tights! Bliss! AND it means that it won't be long until Halloween - this year i'm hoping to go all out with our costumes *watch this space*

This is a quick post to show off some of the cards I made for Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 149, this edition was a complete sell out! I'd like to think that that was my doing, but it was most likely due to the fabulous free gift from Altenew!


Geometrics are bang on-trend and I love bold colours, especially orange. This collection of cards was made for the masculine makes section of the magazine using the latest paper pads from Simply Creative. I've since used these statement papers for many other projects.



I hope you like my take on masculine geometric cards!
Until next time <3
N x

0 comments:

Post a Comment