Sweet sentiments

Hello all,

I'm a very happy camper because Friday has come around again in a flash!

Plans for this weekend... making cards with the new Dear Lizzy Saturday collection, practising my driving skills [or lack there of] ahead of my test and hopefully we'll be trying out a new Tapas restaurant in the village I live in with a couple of friends.

I'm stopping by to share a selection of cards that I made for Die-cutting Essentials issue 15 which feature Cheery Lynn Designs sentiment dies. It can be quite tricky to make the sentiment the focal point of the card, but it helped me to think more about composition and versatility. I managed to do a fun shaker card, a bit of inlay die-cutting and get a bit of bling in there!




The paper pack I used for the feature is one from DCWV called Happy Day which I love and have since used for many projects

Until next time :D
N x


0 comments:

Post a Comment