Winter wishes

Cor blimey it was a cold one today!
Luckily I swapped my denim jacket and pumps for my tweed coat and Docs!

My lovely Meem is making me a cardigan for Christmas which is becoming a bit of an annual tradition! I came across this fabulous piece of neon knitwear on a blog that I follow through Instagram. Andi Satterlund is seriously talented, you can find inspiration and purchase this pattern and many more from her site. I struggled to find the yarn used, so have opted for coral which is one of my favourite colours. Keep your eyes peeled in the coming months for the finished article! Maybe one day I'll be good enough to knit a garment like this! #practisemakesperfect


In other news, I've been busy starting on Christmas commissions for Papercraft Essentials, this little collection of cards was made using Christmas Wishes range from Kaisercraft! I love the contemporary colourway in this collection which I teamed with a bit of bling. The faux-wood and pine tree background papers add an illusion of texture to the design and what I really like about the range is the unique sentiments. I get so bored of 'Merry Christmas' over and over again!




And you can't go wrong with a cheeky gift tag!
I hope you liked my makes :D
Until next time <3
N x

0 comments:

Post a Comment